Strength, Value, Reliability
More Stair for the Money
American Stairways, Inc. features the Husky Disappearing Stairway. Selected materials, good workmanship and careful inspection all combine to give you a quality stairway. Our stairs feature 1-2 more treads than the competition. More treads means easier access. Pre-drilled installation holes, easy first step down from attic for personal safety and 9 1/2" tread rise. For residential use only.
The success of our company stands on the quality of every stairway we make. Every set of Husky stairs features:
- Spacer & Runner Construction on Door to Prevent Warpage
- Southern Yellow Pine Moulded Stair Parts, No Sharp Edges
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Heavy Gauge Spring Arm
- Full Width Piano Hinge Mounted Internally for Easy Installation of Trim
- No Welded Hardware
- Stringer Reinforcement Bracket
- Hinge Backing Plates for Added Strength
- Heavier Gauge Section Hinge Than Most Competition
- 3/16" Ladder Rod Under Each Tread with Ladder Washer
Model 655 R-10
American Stairways, Inc. also offers 2 folding aluminum stairs. The Husky 800 & 1200 aluminum models feature easy first step down from attic for personal safety, adjustable feet with rubber tread and 350 lb capacity. Both models are designed for residential use only.
Need help choosing a model? View our COMPARISON CHART.